BMW Air Conditioning Repair in Raleigh, NC
Most BMW owners feel their air conditioners are essential during the hot summer months. Air conditioning systems keep the interior of a car much more comfortable. BMW vehicles offer extreme comfort to their owners. Air conditioners provide welcome relief from the onslaught of heat but can break down and cause problems. When BMW air conditioners fail, owners must know the signs and bring their vehicles to the right service center.
Signs of Air Conditioner Failures
Vehicle air conditioners do not last forever. These systems have several components, and any can start to fail. Should owners notice the following signs, they need to call us for BMW air conditioning repair.
- The air conditioning system is making strange sounds during operation. Odd sounds could stem from a failing compressor.
- The system may start blowing out hot air instead of cold. Never run the AC when it is not producing cold air.
- Fluid leaks should never be ignored because they can signal malfunctions. Air conditioners must have refrigerant before they can operate safely.
- Clutches can become stuck and cause the AC system to stop working. If the clutch is not shutting off when the car is off, there is a problem.
- If the breaker keeps tripping, the AC is using too much power. Often, this is a sign of a compressor issue. Replacing the compressor fixes this issue.
- Damaged suction lines can cause AC systems to stop working abruptly.
If BMW owners discover any of the issues above, they need to bring their vehicles in for an inspection. Here at Bimmer Performance Center, we specialize in servicing all makes and models of BMWs. We handle all BMW air conditioning repairs, get to the root of the issue, and offer appropriate repair services.